– Did you see that?!
Narrator: Like a bolt of lightning, it fell from the sky.
– It’s crashed. And it’s alive.
– It’s still dormant. But it’s approaching an active level rapidly.
Narrator: A top secret experiment the military is desperate to hide.
– Maybe there’s something inside.
– What’s wrong?
– The project. It’s waking up!
– Stop it!
– I can’t!
– It’s designed to kill.
– But not innocent people! I want you to corner off that area. I don’t want anybody getting through.
– Smells like the old government cover-up.
– It’s been ruled an “accident”.
– An accident?
– We lost the case.
Narrator: Now it’s multiplying one by one.
– We’re onto something big, Jerry. I mean big.
– …we gotta find it.
Narrator: Jesus Christ.
– Jerry took one of those pods home with him.
Narrator: Unleashing its deadly terror on everyone, and everything that stands in its path.
– Jesus Christ. What the hell is that?
Narrator: To stop the madness, they must risk it all…for monster hunting.
– Damn it. It’s bad news.
Narrator: Can anything on Earth destroy this deadly invasion?
Narrator: It’s time to face your deepest fears. From Deep Space!